We have implemented measures for a safe, gradual re-opening that relies upon the scientific information available to us and relevant government guidance to, as best as we are able, ensure that our office remains safe for our personnel and clients. While no employer can guarantee that its employees will not get sick, we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that we are are doing our part to combat the COVID-19 pandemic and preserve the health and safety of our personnel, clients and their respective families.
Among other things, we have implemented the following mitigating controls:
- Social distancing policies with corresponding signage in our offices
- Hand sanitizers throughout our offices
- Increased cleaning of all surfaces and use of enhanced anti-viral disinfectants
- Directional rules and limits to use of lifts in our office buildings as required by building management and our own policies
- Removal from service of all but necessary common facilities
- Procedures in place to minimize sharing of restroom facilities
- We encourage our staff to work from home where reasonably possible during initial phases of re-opening
A full copy of our COVID-19 risk assessment and mitigation plan can be found HERE.
As and when any further measures are announced by the government agencies having jurisdiction over our offices or when new scientific data comes to our attention that compels us to re-assess our risk assessment and mitigation plan, we will respond accordingly. Updates to our risk assessment and mitigation plan will be published from time to time as we monitor information from governments and the scientific community.